TLVPowerShares S&P/TSX Composite Low Volatility Index ETF
ULVPowerShares S&P 500 Low Volatility (CAD Hedged) Index ETF
Volatile times call for intelligent decisions
With no end in sight to market volatility, now is the time to implement a low-volatility investment strategy.
PowerShares Canada's low-volatility ETF suite; the intelligent choice for volatile times.
1. Source: S&P Dow Jones Indices. "S&P 500 Low Volatility Index: Low and Slow Could Win the Race," September 2011. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The S&P 500 Low Volatility Index was created April 20, 2011. Accordingly, the analysis conducted by S&P Dow Jones Indices used hypothetical index data for the period before the creation date.
2. Quoted annualized yields should not be construed as the annualized distribution an investor would receive from a Fund and are subject to change.
3. As of July 31st, 2013
4. While the ETF and the PowerShares® Fund version seek to replicate the performance of the same index or follow the same strategy, the ETF and the fund have different management fees and expenses and the performance of the ETF and the fund will differ
PTBPowerShares Tactical Bond ETF
Strategic Diversification, Tactical Agility
Searching for a diversified fixed-income ETF to guide you through changing financial markets?
The PowerShares fixed-income ETF advantage
Listed on the TSX, PTB provides investors with:
All backed by an award-winning management team led by Chief Investment Officer Scott Wolle, named a 2012 Rising Star of Mutual Funds by Institutional Investor Intelligence.
Discover the difference tactical agility can make for your portfolios.
BKLPowerShares Senior Loan (CAD Hedged) Index ETF
Looking for high yield with added security? Consider senior loans.
With investors seeking yield through products such as high-yield bonds, valuations continue to become inflated.
Senior loans may provide an alternative for investors wanting to mitigate the risk of rising interest rates and still achieve attractive levels of current income.
Know what you own
An easy-to-execute, liquid and cost-effective way to access the asset class is through:
BKL - PowerShares Senior Loan (CAD Hedged) Index ETF
1. Senior Loans are represented by the S&P/LSTA U.S. Leveraged Loan 100 Index (CAD Hedged).
2. High-yield bonds are represented by the BofA Merrill Lynch US High Yield 100 Index.
3. Source: Bloomberg L.P., as at July 31, 2013. Figures in C$.
4. Source: Invesco analysis using StyleADVISOR The historical volatility, as measured by standard deviation, for the period January 1, 2002 to July 31, 2013 was 7.54% for the S&P/LSTA Leveraged Loan Index and 10.44% for the BofA Merrill Lynch US High Yield Master II Index.
5. Source: S&P Dow Jones Index. The recovery rate for the period from 1987 to June 30, 2012 was 77.9% on senior loans and 28.5% for high-yield bonds.
6. Source: Bloomberg L.P. and underlying index provider as at April 30, 2013. This is the weighted average yield of the underlying index and is not indicative of the yield an investor could expect to earn on an ETF that seeks to replicate the performance of the index. Yields will vary over time.
PFHPowerShares Fundamental High Yield Corporate Bond (CAD Hedged) Index ETF
Secure higher yields 1 without unnecessary risks
Whether you're concerned about rising interest rates or the higher credit risk associated with many high-yield investments, PowerShares has you covered with our high-yield exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Fixed-coupon high yield, delivered intelligently
As of July 31, 2013
1. Higher yields as compared to traditional fixed-income investments, defined as investment-grade government and corporate bonds.
2. Unlike many capitalization-weighted high-yield indices whose index methodologies permit the inclusion of CCC and lower-rated bonds, the RAFI® High Yield Bond Index screens for bonds rated BB+ to B-.
3. Quoted annualized yields should not be construed as the annualized distribution an investor would receive from a Fund and are subject to change
PXUPowerShares FTSE RAFI US Fundamental (CAD Hedged) Index ETF
PXCPowerShares FTSE RAFI Canadian Fundamental Index ETF
The PowerShares Fundamental RAFI® Advantage
Searching for a diversified fixed-income ETF to guide you through changing financial markets?
Only PowerShares offers the RAFI methodology in your choice of investment structure, through PowerShares® Funds and PowerShares ETFs.
ETFs - Quick links
Funds - Quick links
Summary Documents and IRC annual report
Intraday data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated.
Quotes consolidated from the Toronto Stock Exchange, CHI-X Canada, Pure Trading and Alpha Trading Systems. Where indicated by an asterisk "*", market data displayed is provided by the Toronto Stock Exchange exclusively.
Commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with investments in exchange-traded funds. Exchange-traded funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Please read the prospectus before investing. Copies are available from Invesco at www.powershares.ca.
There are risks involved with investing in ETFs, including the risk of error in replicating the underlying Index. Please read the prospectus for a complete description of risks relevant to the ETF. Ordinary brokerage commissions apply to purchases and sales of ETF units.
Each PowerShares ETF seeks to replicate, before fees and expenses, the performance of the applicable Index and is not actively managed. This means that the Sub-advisor will not attempt to take defensive positions in declining markets but rather continue to hold each of the securities in the Index regardless of whether the financial condition of one or more issuers of securities if the Index deteriorates.
ETFs are not diversified investments.
Invesco and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Invesco Holding Company Limited, used under licence. PowerShares and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC, used under licence. Trimark and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Invesco Canada Ltd.
© Invesco Canada Ltd., 2013
There are risks involved with investing in ETFs, including possible loss of money. Units are not actively managed and are subject to risks similar to those of stocks, including those regarding short selling and margin maintenance requirements. Ordinary brokerage commissions apply.
PowerShares Canadian Dividend Index ETF and PowerShares Canadian Preferred Share Index ETF are not in any way sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Mergent, Inc. (Indxis) and Indxis does not make any warranty or representation whatsoever, expressly or impliedly, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of the Indxis Select Canadian Dividend Index or the Indxis Select Canadian Preferred Share Index (the "Indexes") and/or the figure at which the said Indexes stand at any particular time on any particular day or otherwise. The Indexes are compiled and calculated by Indxis. Indxis shall not be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error in the Indexes and Indxis shall not be under any obligation to advise any person of any error therein. The Indexes are the exclusive property of Indxis, Inc.
FTSE® is a trade mark jointly owned by the London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under licence.
The FTSE RAFI® Index Series is calculated by FTSE International Limited ("FTSE") in conjunction with Research Affiliates LLC ("RA"). Neither FTSE nor RA sponsor, endorse or promote this product and are not in any way connected to it and do not accept any liability in relation to its issue, operation and trading.
Standard & Poor's® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC (S&P) and have been licensed for use by Invesco Canada Ltd. The Fund is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P or its affiliates, and S&P and its affiliates make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units/shares in the Fund.
DEX Investment Grade 1-5 Year Laddered Corporate Bond Index and DEX Ultra DLUX Long Government Bond Index are trademarks of PC-BOND. These marks have been sublicensed for use for certain purposes to Invesco Canada Ltd. by PC-Bond, a business unit of TSX Inc. PowerShares 1-5 Year Laddered Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF and PowerShares Ultra DLUX Long Term Government Bond Index ETF (the "Products") are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by PC-BOND, its affiliates (including TSX Group Inc.) and third party data suppliers (collectively, "PC-Bond Group"). PC-Bond Group make no representation, warranty, or condition regarding the advisability of investing in the Products
Nasdaq®, Nasdaq-100®, Nasdaq-100 Index®, Nasdaq-100 Index Tracking Stock® and QQQ® are registered trademarks of The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (which with its affiliates is referred to as the "Corporations") and are used under license to PowerShares Capital Management LLC., which has sub-licensed certain rights to Invesco Canada Ltd. The Product(s) have not been passed on by the Corporations as to their legality or suitability. The Product(s) are not issued, endorsed, sold, or promoted by the Corporations.
THE CORPORATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND BEAR NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).